How to Transfer Music from Amazon to iTunes
How to Move Purchased Amazon Music to iTunes
Download Purchased Music from Amazon to iTunes
Step 3. Access the Amazon song you want to download and import to iTunes, click its three-dots icon, and then select “Download”. Then the Amazon song will be downloaded as a common MP3 file for you immediately.
Transfer Purchased Amazon Music to iTunes
Step 2. Now, you need to select the folder where you save the downloaded MP3 Amazon Music on the computer.
Step 3. Finish importing the files to iTunes, then you can manage or play them in iTunes directly.
How to Transfer Playlists/Albums from Amazon Music to iTunes
MuConvert Amazon Music Converter offers powerful Amazon DRM removal ability to help you easily get DRM-free Amazon streaming music and save it in common formats such as MP3, M4A, WAV, and FLAC. Once you get the music files, you are able to import them to iTunes Library without any limitations directly.
- In-built Apple Music Web Player – It directly adds the Apple Music Web Player inside the software to let you easily search for songs to download immediately.
- Selectable Quality Options – You can freely adjust the quality of the songs before converting them by changing the “SampleRate” and “Bitrate” based on your needs.
- Saves ID3 Metadata – The software will keep all the ID3 metadata for each Apple Music song, helping you to manage the downloaded files conveniently.
- Batch conversion supported: only one click for adding the whole playlist or podcast to the list could guarantee a quick converting process.
- Supports 5X Speed – MuConvert Amazon Music Converter also provides up to 5X faster speed to batch download Amazon Music playlists at once for great saving time.
Tutorial: Download Amazon Prime Music to iTunes via Muconvert
Step 1. Sign in with Amazon Music Account
Step 2. Add Amazon Songs to Download
Step 3. Select Format and Quality
Step 4. Remove DRM and Download Amazon Music
Finally, press the “Convert All” button and MuConvert Amazon Music Converter will work to remove DRM from the streaming music and convert all Amazon songs to your select format immediately.
Step 5. Add Downloaded Amazon Music to iTunes
You can directly download purchases from Amazon Music for importing to iTunes because they are all DRM-free. But for the streaming music such as those offered for Amazon Music Prime, Unlimited, and HD subscribers, you can only use MuConvert Amazon Music Converter to help remove DRM first before transferring them to iTunes. As this software is very easy to use, it won’t be complex and waste a lot of your time. Now, install it and have a try!
AMC Features/Related Article
- Fast Conversion Speed – the conversion speed in batch can reach up to 10X.
- Lossless Sound Quality – MP3 files can maintain 100% original quality of Apple music.
- Built-in Compatible technology – this software can automatically connect to the Apple Music web player and analyze the to-be-converted songs quickly.