How to Download Music from Amazon to MP3 Player [Full Guide]
How to Download Purchased Amazon Music to MP3 Player
Step 1. Download Amazon Music and log into your Amazon account.
Step 2. Go to “Library” and select the albums or songs you want to download, and then click “Download”.
Transfer Amazon Music to MP3 Player Using Windows Media Player
Step 1. Connect your MP3 player to your computer with a USB cable.
Step 2. Operate Windows Media Player and press the “Sync” button in the upper right corner.
Step 3. Drag and drop the downloaded Amazon Music file to the “Sync” section and click “Start Sync”.
How to Download Music from Amazon to MP3 Without Subscription
MuConvert Amazon Music Converter is designed to remove the restrictions of DRM protection and convert Amazon Music to files of MP3, FLAC, M4V, and WAV. With the aid of it, you can save audio files locally without an Amazon Music account for offline and multi-device playback.
- Remove DRM protection: no limitations on the playing device.
- Various output formats: convert all kinds of Amazon streaming media to MP3, M4A, WAV, and FLAC files.
- Support batch conversion: achieve adding the whole playlist or podcast to the list with one easy click.
- Preserve ID3 metadata: retain the title, album, artist, and album cover for convenient classification management.
- High-efficiency music conversion: 5x faster conversion speed of streaming media such as music and podcasts.
- Customizable audio parameters: Keep the original music quality in the output audio files and choose parameters like sample rate and bitrate freely.
Tutorial: How to Convert Amazon Music to MP3 Player
Step 1. Log in to Your Amazon Account
Step 2. Drag Amazon Songs/Playlists/Podcasts to Convert
Step 3. Set the Music Output Format
Step 4. Choose Advanced Parameters (Optional)
Step 5. Start the Converting Process
Transfer Amazon Music to MP3 Player Using Windows File Explorer
Step 1. Connect the MP3 Player to the computer via a USB cable and open it in File Explorer.
Step 2. Find your Amazon Music MP3 files and simply copy and paste them to the folder of your MP3 player.
Step 3. Once finished, take away the MP3 player from your computer safely.
To sum up, before downloading Amazon Music songs to MP3 players, you can choose either to purchase your favorite songs and then download them into MP3 files or to download them directly into MP3 files by using MuConvert Amazon Music Converter. In terms of affordability and ease of operation, it’s obvious that if you make good use of MuConvert Amazon Music Converter, it would be a wise choice and cannot let you down.