How to Download Music from Amazon Prime to PC
How to Download Amazon Prime Music to Windows/Mac
As we said above, only Amazon Music Prime and Unlimited users are allowed to download songs from Amazon Music. Also, downloaded songs are only stored in the Amazon Music app as cached files, which means they will not be accessible once your subscription expires.
So, if you want to save Amazon Music songs as local files on your Windows/Mac to keep them forever and play them offline on any device without any restrictions, an Amazon Music downloader is essential. Here we’d like to introduce MuConvert Amazon Music Converter for you to download music from Amazon Prime to PC.
Highlighted Features of MuConvert Amazon Music Converter:
- Download Amazon songs, albums, playlists and podcasts from Amazon Music Prime & Unlimited & HD
- Convert Amazon songs to several commonly used formats such as MP3/M4A/WAV/FLAC
- Maintain 100% original HD quality of Amazon Music songs after lossless conversion
- Support batch conversion at up to 5X faster speed
- Keep ID3 tags and original metadata of Amazon Music after conversion
Step 1. Install MuConvert Amazon Music Converter and Log in
Step 2. Choose the Amazon Playlist or Songs to Download
Step 3. Set Output Formats
Step 4. Tune Advanced Parameters (Optional)
Step 5. Download Amazon Songs to Your PC
How to Download Purchased Music to PC?
Method 1. Using Amazon Music App
- Download the Amazon Music Desktop application and log in to your Amazon account.
- Tap “Library” at the top and then select “Songs”. Next, go to “Music” and click on the “Purchased” tab to see all the music you have purchased.
- Click the “Download” icon next to the song or album. Or, you can drag and drop the song or album to the “Downloads” section located under “Actions” on the right sidebar.
- The music you download will be saved by default to the Amazon Music folder on your computer. You can view it in the “My Music” tab on your PC device, or in the “Music” folder on your Mac device.
Method 2. Using a Web Browser
- Navigate to Library > Music > Purchased.
- Select the albums or songs you want to download and then click “Download“.
- Find the downloaded files from your browser’s default “Downloader” folder.