Refund Policy for MuConvert Software
Updated on October 14, 2021
We strive to provide our customers with the most professional and user-friendly software along with the best support services. We offer free trial of all software products to help you make wise decisions. Therefore, all customers can download the free demo version from our website and fully evaluate the program before placing an order. Also, feel free to contact our support team via email on our Contact page if you meet with any problem.
If you have purchased a product from MuConvert but are not fully satisfied with it, you can read our refund policies in full and see if you are qualified to apply for a refund. Refund requests of non-subscription products must be made within 30 days of your initial order. For subscription plans, you can get a full refund if you cancel within 5 days of the date you purchase by contacting our support team. To receive a refund, you must comply with the following guidelines.
Try Before You Buy
To ensure that our products are exactly what you are looking for, MuConvert offers free trial versions of all our products that you can download directly from our website. We strongly recommend that all customers download, install and try the free trial version of any MuConvert software to fully evaluate the software. This helps reduce dissatisfaction after the purchase.
Valid Reasons for Refund
In these cases, you can request a refund or product replacement.
- Accidental duplicate purchases. If you order two same items by mistake, contact us directly and we will process your refund request.
- A wrong purchase. If you purchase the wrong item from our store and repurchase your ideal software product within 30 days of your initial purchase, we will help complete your refund request.
Note: All software products available on MuConvert Store are compatible with Windows and macOS platforms. However, license codes for the two systems are separated and incompatible with each other. Therefore, if you purchase the wrong version of our products, you can issue a refund after repurchase the compatible version that works on your computer, contact us, and we will handle your refund request.
- Fatal technical errors. If the software product that you purchased is experiencing technical difficulties, and our technical support team cannot provide support service after you reach out, we can help process your refund.
In the following cases, we are unable to assist with your refund request.
- A refund request for an order exceeds 30 days.
- Product fails to meet customer’s needs due to a lack of understanding of the product description, product functions and compatibility requirements by the customer.
It’s highly recommended that every customer read the product description carefully and download the free trial version before purchasing the software, to avoid dissatisfaction or buying the wrong product.
- Mistakenly purchase the software to use on an incompatible system, MuConvert will not refund this order. Please kindly check if your system is compatible with our software or not.
Our software is compatible with the following operation:
Apple Music Converter: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (64bit) or Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
Spotify Music Converter: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (64bit) or Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
Audible Converter: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (64bit) or Mac OS X 10.12 or higher
M4V Converter: Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32/64bit) or Mac OS X 10.9 – 10.12
- A refund request claiming the failure to receive the license code within several hours.
Normally, after an order has been placed successfully, an email that includes a license code and all the order info such as order number, licensed email, product name, etc. will be sent to you within 1 hour. However, the delivery of the registration email could be delayed because of Internet issues, email spam settings, email typos, etc. To retrieve a license code, you can contact our support team and we’ll help you identify the license code for your purchase.
- Fail to register/activate MuConvert product due to improper operation.
These operations may lead to failures: activating the software that you have purchased with another product’s license code; entering the license code in a wrong way or having no Internet connection while activating. To activate our products successfully, you can read our product guides to get help.
- Purchase of a so-called “wrong” product, and have not exchanged it for the right product within the purchased product’s guarantee period. MuConvert will not refund the order, but we can provide a discount to purchase the correct product.
- Refund requests for products that are stated as non-refundable.
Some products (for example, products that come with a limited time offer) are not eligible for refund after the sale. Please pay close attention to the details on the page and ensure that you are aware of and agree to relevant terms and conditions before you make a purchase.
- Software failing to work due to a cancellation of related subscription service.
For instance, if you cancel Apple Music subscription, your iCloud music library will be removed and Apple Music Converter cannot detect your library data. This situation can result in conversion failure, and cannot be refundable.
- Refund requests for purchasing a similar product from a different provider/company and hoping to return the product for this reason.
The order you’ve made is not from MuConvert official website directly, in which case it is subject to the refund policies of the re-seller in question.
- Refund requests due to credit card fraud or other unauthorized payment.
If there is any suspicion of fraud or unauthorized payment, please contact your card issuer immediately.
- Refund requests due to price differences between regions.
We will automatically charge you the then-current rate for your purchase, plus applicable tax (such as VAT or GST if the rate doesn’t include it). The price for every product may vary by country or region. You can check the prices of the products in your country or region before proceeding to confirm your payment.
- Cancel a paid subscription more than 5 days after your initial purchase.
A refund depends on when you cancel and the type of subscription you purchased. For a monthly plan, you can get a refund if you cancel within 5 days of receipt. If you cancel after 5 days, your payment is non-refundable, and your service will continue until the end of that month’s billing period.
Besides, your subscription will automatically renew on your monthly renewal date until you cancel. To cancel a subscription, you can follow the instructions in the invoice email you received or contact our support team to get help.
- Refund requests due to a change of heart after the purchase is completed.
If you are hesitant to purchase, you can read all resources articles on our website to see if the products fully meet your needs.
- Any products that came in a bundle are non-refundable.
- Other refund requests that are not deemed as valid reasons for refund in this policy.
- Customer does not upgrade MuConvert software when an update is available.
In most cases, we provide lifetime free upgrades for all our products. To ensure you can gain our reliable technical support, please keep updating your software to the latest version.
- Customer refuses to cooperate with the MuConvert support team to troubleshoot the problem and hinders problem-solving.
When you meet with technical problems and reach out for a refund, we may not process your refund request if you refuse to try applying solutions provided by MuConvert support team. Also, we may refuse a refund request that does not provide necessary information such as a detailed description regarding the issue or usage environment.
Important Notes on Refund Deadline Date
- If you purchase a lifetime license for our software product (including individual plan and family plan), you can get a refund if you request within 30 days of your receipt.
For instance, if you place an order on April 1, the deadline date to request a refund should be April 30.
- If you pay for a subscription (including 1-month subscription and 1-year subscription), you can get a refund if you request within 5 days of your receipt.
For instance, if you place an order on April 1, the deadline date to request a refund should be April 5.
How to Make a Refund Request
2. Refunds are generally processed within 3-5 business days after we receive your request and find it eligible for refund. Refunds will be applied to the original payment option.
3. Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated. Please uninstall the software and remove it from your computer. If you want to continue to use our software products, you may repurchase the products directly from our store.