How to Download All Apple Music at Once? 
Can You Download All Music on Apple Music at Once?
Regrettably, you can’t download all Apple Music at once on the Apple Music app. Apple Music does not support the Download All function for multiple single tracks on the app, so you can only download individual songs, albums, or playlists, or download a whole playlist with all Apple Music songs added. There is no doubt that it takes too much time.
How to Download All Apple Music at Once and Keep as Local MP3 Files?
MuConvert Apple Music Converter is a professional and reliable converter that lets you download Apple Music songs directly from its built-in Web Player without iTunes or the Apple Music app. With the batch downloading feature of MuConvert Apple Music Converter, you can download all Apple Music at once effortlessly and without any trouble.
Furthermore, to enhance the user experience and provide an advanced music downloading as well as streaming experience, MuConvert Apple Music Converter has been developed with the following sparking features.
- Download all Apple Music songs/playlists/albums in one shot — when the program is embedded in the Apple Music web player, you only need to log in to select any songs, playlists and albums for downloading at once without synchronizing with iTunes or Music apps at all.
- Speedy performance at 10X faster speed — it is equipped with the speed-up feature, which allows you to complete the batch Apple Music download at 10X faster speed, greatly facilitating efficiency.
- Original sound quality retained — to ensure a nice music streaming experience, the program will retain the original quality without compressing, keeping the playback lossless as the source.
- Save ID3 tags and metadata information — the program can smartly detect and keep the ID3 tags as well as full metadata information for all Apple Music songs, giving you the favor of recognizing and managing a bulk of downloaded songs conveniently.
- Forever save Apple Music songs without expiration — unlike the official download function, all downloaded Apple Music albums can be saved permanently even without subscription cancellation!
Step 1. Log in to the Apple Music Web Player in MuConvert
Step 2. Select All Apple Music Songs You Like to Download
Once you log in, you can directly browse the music database and download Apple Music songs, playlists and albums at once. Please drag them to the Add button aside to proceed with the analysis in no time.
Step 3. Configure Format and Quality Settings
Subsequently, when the Apple Music songs are added, please turn to Menu >> Preferences to personalize the output settings like the Format, SampleRate, and Bitrate in preferences.
Step 4. Download All Apple Music at Once
After the settings, now you are ready for the final step! Please tap the Convert All button to initiate the music download in no time! Instantly, MuConvert Apple Music Converter will download all added Apple Music songs offline for you at once.
When the downloads are completed, please turn to the Finished module and check the downloaded tracklist. Simply by tapping the View Output File button, MuConvert Apple Music Converter will open the output folder to lead you to all downloaded songs locally.
How to Download Music on Apple Music App All at Once?
Here are the detailed steps to download all Apple Music songs to iPhone at once.
- Open the Apple Music app on your iPhone.
- Search for the songs you want to download.
- Click the More button and choose Add to Playlist. You can add the songs to a new playlist or an existing playlist. Then, repeat the operation until all songs on Apple Music have been added to a playlist.
- Long-press the playlist and tap the Download button to save all Apple Music from playlist in the Library section. Or you can click the iCloud icon in the top-right corner to download the whole playlist.
- Automatically downloading new music that you add to the library makes it more convenient to save music and avoids adding all songs to a playlist the next time. Please navigate to Settings > Music > Automatic Download. You can download all newly added music without manual operation.
You can also get the Apple Music app installed on an Android phone. The downloading steps of Apple Music on Android are the same as on iPhone basically.
- Adding all songs to a newly-created playlist or an existing playlist one-by-one
- You can find the playlist listed in the Library section.
- Then, click the down arrow in the upper right corner to download the entire playlist. Apple Music will process the download in a few minutes with a stable network connection.
Fortunately, you can download all Apple Music songs at once on Mac rather than manually adding music to a playlist to be downloaded. Here are the simple steps that you can take using Music to start downloading Apple Music all at once on Mac.
- Run the Music app and complete the account login (please utilize the account with membership subscription).
- Turn to the Songs module from the left panel.
- Hold Shift key and highlight all Apple Music songs you wish to download.
- Right-click on them and confirm Download.
If you want to download Apple Music on PC, please download and install iTunes. With iTunes, you can also create a smart playlist and save it with a simple click.
- Open iTunes and log in utilizing your Apple ID. In the program, please turn to the Music tab.
- Tap File >> Smart Playlist to adjust some download settings for downloading all songs from Apple Music at once.
- Tick the Match music for the following rules option. Subsequently, setting the rule for Time > is greater than 00:00. When complete, tap OK to create the smart playlist.
- When the rule is activated, the playlist will be synchronized on iPhone’s Music app. Simply find it and tap Download to save all songs locally at once..
Downloading Apple Music songs offline delivers even smoother playback as you don’t have to worry about Internet connectivity regularly. But to download all Apple Music songs at once effortlessly, MuConvert Apple Music Converter is a rational choice, as it brings a free and more efficient experience by batch downloading all songs from Apple Music.