How to Upload Songs from Apple Music to Google Drive 
Download Apple Music to Google Drive Compatible Formats
- Remove DRM and download Apple Music to MP3, WAV (Google Drive’s supported formats) in one-shot.
- Personalized quality settings are provided to determine the downloaded music files in preferences.
- All ID3 and metadata information will be retained accompanying all Apple Music downloads.
- Batch download feature is equipped, with 10X faster speed guaranteed to facilitate higher productivity.
- No iTunes installation is needed to proceed with both DRM removal or Apple Music format conversion.
Step 1. Log in to Apple Music Web Player
Step 2. Select Apple Music Songs and Albums
While browsing the music resources in the web player, you can add any of them to the Add button aside if you wish to download and upload to Google Drive.
Step 3. Determine Quality Settings
Step 4. Download and Get Local Apple Music Files
Eventually, simply tap the Convert All button, MuConvert Apple Music Converter will initiate the music download for you. Just a moment, you will get all the downloaded DRM-free MP3 or WAV Apple Music files on your desktop locally. Please access them under the Finished module and click on the View Output File button.
How to Upload Music to Google Drive
1. Please open Google Drive could service in a browser.
2. After logging into your Google account, please click on New >> Folder to create a new folder to save Apple Music.
3. Enter the folder, then please select New >> File Upload and highlight all local Apple Music files you just download to import.
Tip: Dragging and dropping them to the interface of the web folder is also supported.
Bonus Tip: How to Add Music from Google Drive to Apple Music
In Music App
1. Log in Google Drive with the same account utilized to back up Apple Music songs.
2. Select those you like and initiate downloading them.
3. Open Music app and turn to File >> Import… to upload the downloads to iTunes or Music app on your computer.
4. Start streaming them offline!
1. Also, you ought to log into Google Drive and select the uploaded Apple Music songs to download.
2. Open iTunes and go to File >> Add File to Library….
3. Select uploading Apple Music downloads to the library.
4. Play them on iTunes or synchronize with other iOS devices to enjoy the playback offline!