HitPaw Apple Music Converter Review: Troublesome to Use
As a new brand appeared with function to convert and download Apple Music songs, many of you would be curious about HitPaw Apple Music Converter and wonder how it can help if we need such services. So today, this article will mainly introduce this software from all aspects to help you decide whether to get started with it.
Features of HitPaw Apple Music Converter
The music quality would be the most important thing that many users would care about. When HitPaw Apple Music Converter offers a quality selection to let you download songs in the audio effect that is “same as source”, it will try its best to keep original quality to save the downloaded music files.
However, if you carefully compare the playback effect with the original source provided on Apple Music or iTunes, you can still sense the compressed outputs of the downloaded audios. Therefore, HitPaw Apple Music Converter doesn’t provided “lossless” quality to download Apple Music songs like how it says on its product page actually.
How Much Is HitPaw Apple Music Converter?
If you consider using HitPaw Apple Music Converter for free, then you are wrong. It’s not a free tool to use. Here is the pricing information for you to consider:
- 1 Month Plan: USD 19.95 (for 1 PC)
- 1 Year Plan: USD 39.95 (for 1 PC)
- Lifetime Plan: USD 74.95 (for 1 PC)
Verdict: Is HitPaw Apple Music Converter Good?
- Offers adjustable output settings before downloading Apple Music songs
- Provides a user-friendly interface so even new users can easily know how to use it
- Supports downloading Apple Music songs in different formats that are commonly-used
- Also supports converting iTunes M4P songs, audiobooks, and podcasts
- You have to install iTunes and sign in your Apple ID first, and this would be slow or easy to occur errors
- The music quality is compressed and worse than the original source
- It always fails to work successfully in downloading Apple Music songs
- Customer service is terrible and will seldom give a refund like a scam
- Its conversion and downloading speed are very slow
- The free version is completely useless
Alternative to HitPaw Apple Music Converter
Actually, HitPaw Apple Music Converter is not a professional Apple Music Converter, which only adds such a function inside its video converter. That’s also the reason why it pays less attention in improving its Apple Music download feature. So for some of you want to download Apple Music songs on Mac and Windows at fast speed, high output quality, and easy operations, instead of trying HitPaw Apple Music Converter, MuConvert Apple Music Converter is a more powerful Apple Music downloader for you to use.
Unlike HitPaw which needs you to connect with iTunes, MuConvert Apple Music Converter has used the in-built Apple Music Web Player to improve the efficiency and successful rate in converting and downloading Apple Music albums. You only need to sign in it inside the software. You can go to search all songs provided by the official and then drag to download offline immediately, even without iTunes installed. It doesn’t have the conversion process because the software can directly detect the songs and lets you download!
- Adds Apple Music Web Player to download official music directly without installing iTunes
- Offers the most widely-used formats such as MP3, M4A, FLAC, and WAV to select
- Provides the best audio quality to select downloading Apple Music songs losslessly
- Offers the least 10X faster speed to download albums in batch
- Allows to drag Apple Music songs to download without wasting time in converting and analyzing them
- Keeps the original ID3 tags as well as metadata information to let you manage the downloads offline easily
Step 1. Sign in Apple Music Web Player
Step 2. Add Apple Music Songs to Download
Step 3. Choose Output Format and Quality
Step 4. Download Apple Music Songs in Batch
Unlike HitPaw, MuConvert Apple Music Converter is professional in developing its Apple Music download services. That’s also why many users would feel unsatisfied with HitPaw Apple Music Converter. It is not working as it advertises on its product page, and will seldom offer a refund once deceiving users in installing and paying to use it. So if you want a better tool to convert or download Apple Music, HitPaw Apple Music Converter is not recommended.