Comprehensive Guide to Use and Play Spotify on PS4
Part 1. How to Set Up Spotify on PS4
- Directly enter your account details – email address and password.
- Launch the Spotify app on your phone/tablet, go to Spotify Connect and hook up your PS4.
Part 2. How to Play Spotify on PS4 While Gaming
Part 3. Bonus: Play Spotify on PS4 Offline Without Premium
- Support to decrypt and download songs from Spotify without Premium.
- Enable users to digitize Spotify music to popular audio formats like MP3, M4A, FLAC, and WAV.
- Can keep the high-quality as good as the original track in up to 320kbps.
- Support to download multiple songs and the entire playlist/album/podcast at a time.
- Allow instant access with its in-built Spotify Music web player to easily and quickly fetch tracks.
- Can save and edit ID3 tags and metadata information for better management.
- Enable hardware acceleration to speed up the whole decoding process up to 5X faster.
STEP 1. Log in Spotify
STEP 2. Select Tracks to Download
- To download a single song, drag the song to the Green Floating button.
- To download the entire playlist/album, directly click the Green Floating button.
STEP 3. Download Spotify Music
Part 4. How to Fix Spotify on PS4 Not Working
- Error saying that Spotify was already installed on the device.
- Cannot connect to the server.
- Spotify doesn’t launch.
- Cannot play Spotify music with no response
- The server may be having issues right at the moment.
- Bad internet connectivity.
- incompatible problems.
- Outdated PlayStation system software.
- The database is having errors right now.
- Check whether PlayStation Network is working as usual.
- Update your PlayStation Software to the latest.
- Close the Spotify app and restart it.
- Reboot your PS4 to exclude temporary glitches.
- Unlink Spotify in Account Management and reconnect to it later.
- Restart your router to refresh your internet connectivity.
- Unplug the external HDD and reinstall the Spotify app.
- Keep PS4 off and press the Power button until the second beep to enter Safe Mode. Select Rebuild database and restart the console.