Step-by-step Guide to Play Spotify on Windows Media Player
Part 1. Tool Required to Play Spotify on Windows Media Player
- Spotify-Protection Removal – Incredible? MuConvert actually breaks through Spotify music encryption with a powerful decryption algorithm and removes the restriction to download and play Spotify tracks on limited devices.
- Batch Download With a Click – MuConvert Spotify Music Converter takes the one and only click to fast download a whole playlist/album/podcast onto your desktop. It will smartly exclude the same song in case of duplicate downloads.
- In-built Spotify Music Web Player – Here comes a Spotify Music web player embedded in the program that allows users to instantly approach their favorite songs, playlists, albums, and podcasts and start downloading Spotify music.
- CD Sound Quality Preservation – The program will keep Ogg Vorbis songs in high quality as good as the source. The output audio format will stay lossy with CD quality up to the highest 320kbps. You’ll have the detailed listening as you used to do on Spotify.
- Flexible Download Formats – A wonderful point is that the downloads are totally unprotected in universal audio wrapper formats including MP3, M4A, FLAC, or WAV. You can play the downloads on mainstream players or transfer to /share with others.
- Ultra-Fast Program Performance – Users will experience rapid and smooth performance with MuConvert Spotify Music Converter. An intuitive user interface will lead you through the whole procedure. The downloading speed can reach up to 5X faster than its counterparts.
- Music Library Management – The ID3 tags and metadata info, such as title, artists, Track ID, and album artwork will be saved and remain editable along the way for users to easily arrange the collections.