How to Set Apple Music Songs as Android Ringtones Easily?
Can You Set Apple Music Songs as Ringtones on Android Directly?
The answer is definitely NO. Apple Music is one of the largest music streaming services published by Apple Inc. in 2015, which allows you to listen to legitimate music online. With Apple’s FairPlay technology, all the songs collected by Apple Music are DRM protected. You can set Apple Music songs as ringtones on your iPhone directly. But this feature isn’t supported by Android. If you want to set Apple Music songs as Android ringtones, you have to remove the DRM protection from these songs and convert them from M4P to MP3 format by utilizing a professional Apple Music converter. Then you can set these DRM-free files as your Android ringtones directly in a breeze.
Set a Song from Apple Music as Ringtone on Android Phone
Top features of MuConvert Apple Music Converter
- Multiple output formats available: Remove DRM protection and convert songs from M4P to MP3, M4A, WAV, and FLAC format, so that you can play them on any other device.
- 5X faster conversion speed: With advanced technology employed, the conversion speed is improved by 5X faster within minutes without loss of quality.
- Data preservation: All data of the songs such as ID3 tags, title, artist, album, genre, album art, etc. will be retained easily, nothing will be changed as the conversion completes.
- Bulk conversion: Support bulk conversion, which can convert a list of songs in 1 click at once.
- Lossless sound quality: Maintain the original sound quality for the converted tracks as Apple Music recommends: 256Kbps, 44.1kHz.
- Built-in Apple Music web player: Automatically detect and analyze Apple Music library for selecting songs to convert without application installation.
Section 1: Download Apple Music to MP3
Step 1. Download and Install the Converter
Step 2. Select Your Desired Apple Music
Step 3. Select Output Format
Other settings like Bitrate and SampleRate can also be altered here as needed.
Step 4. Convert Apples Music Songs to MP3 Format
Section 2: Set MP3 File as Android Ringtone
If your ringtone fails to show up, hit the “+” button in the bottom right corner.