HitPaw Spotify Music Converter Review: Is It Worthy?
HitPaw, a professional brand of third-party utilities, offers users a desktop application called HitPaw Video Converter for quickly grabbing videos from some audio and video sites. Despite being called a video converter, this software has a mix of functions and can be used as a Spotify Music converter. Hence, another software – HitPaw Spotify Music Converter – is created that can only run on Windows.
Features of HitPaw Spotify Music Converter
HitPaw Spotify Music Converter is workable when you want to keep Spotify music locally and try to transfer songs onto various MP3 players. As long as you retrieve the URLs of songs you like to download, then you can copy them into the program and have them downloaded on your computers in MP3 and other mainstream audio formats. It sounds great, right? But the features below can really impress you.
Ease of Operation
HitPaw Spotify Music Converter lets you convert Spotify music to MP3, M4A, and WAV. But in contrast to other specialized Spotify Music converters with more than four download formats, HitPaw clearly does not meet the diverse needs of users. For some users with top-level players, FLAC, ACC, and other formats are the only way to meet their needs for clearer vocals and backing tracks.
Is HitPaw Spotify Music Converter Free?
Our Verdict on HitPaw Spotify Music Converter Review
- Offers simple interfaces.
- Downloads Spotify music to MP3, M4A, and WAV audio files.
- Allows you to retain ID3 tag information.
- Billed as an all-in-one application used on audiobooks, Apple Music, and iTunes Music.
- Only workable on Windows computers.
- Free trial works for marketing.
- Requires a high premium price to get the full function.
- Runs in bad performance with a slow download speed.
- Customer service is useless.
- Refuses to give a refund.
Best Alternative to HitPaw Spotify Music Converter
As previously discussed, HitPaw Spotify Music Converter is just a branch of HitPaw Video Converter, which does not specialize in downloading Spotify music. But MuConvert Spotify Music Converter, the best alternative, is a professional and powerful Spotify downloader, which allows you get Spotify music downloaded in some universally used formats with lossless quality in a flash. And here are some great features of MuConvert Spotify Music Converter.
- Compatible with both Windows and MacOS computers.
- Requires no Spotify premium plans.
- Embedded with a built-in Spotify web player that can make the operation much easier.
- Provides unlimited music downloads during the free trial period.
- Supports downloading Spotify music to MP3, M4A, WAV, and FLAC audio files for saving and streaming.
- Boasts batch music download at 5X and even higher speed.
- Supports extremely high quality output up to 320kps.
- Provides you some preference settings, like customizing sample rate and bitrate.
- Allows you to preserve ID3 tag information for sorting and managing music library easily.
- Offers you an affordable subscription price, reliable customer service, and instant technical support.
Step 1. Log into Spotify Web Player
Step 2. Select Songs You Want to Save
Step 3. Set Up before Conversion
Step 4. Start to Download Music from Spotify