How to Sync and Listen to Audible on Apple Watch [2 Methods]
How to Install Audible on Apple Watch and Play Audiobooks
Install Audible on Apple Watch
- Audible app to version 3.0 or higher
- Your iPhone device with the system at iOS 12 or higher
- Your Apple Watch is OS5 or higher
Add and Play Audible Books on Apple Watch
Best Alternative Way to Play Audible Offline on Apple Watch
- You can only play these downloaded audiobooks in the Audible app instead of enjoying them on other unauthorized media players or devices as you like.
- Your Apple Watch, iPhone, and Audible App version need to meet the requirement.
- You cannot play the Audible books you like if the Apple Watch is without a network connection or if you cancel the Audible subscription.
- Provides user-friendly UI to convert Audible AA/AAX books to MP3 for offline playback
- Saves all original chapters, ID3 tags, and metadata information
- Offers the fastest conversion speed at up to 60X faster
- Converts Audible books to original quality offline
- Offers the splitting function to cut Audible books by time/chapter/segment before the conversion
- Provides batch conversion to convert Audible books more efficiently
Step 1. Open and Add Audible Books to MuConvert Audible Converter
Step 2. Select Output Format to Convert Audible Books
When the Audible books are added to MuConvert Audible Converter, select the “Output Format” to download all of them offline.
You can set one output format for all of them by selecting the “Menu” option to enter “Output Setting”. Except for the “Output Format”, the “SampleRate” and “Bitrate” can also be changed. If you want to split the audiobooks, the splitting mode can also be set here.
Step 3. Edit ID3 Information of the Audible Books (Optional)
Step 4. Convert Audible Books
Step 5. Save Downloaded Audible Books to iPhone
Step 6. Sync Audible Books to Apple Watch
FAQs About Listening to Audible on Apple Watch
Why can't my Audible audiobook play on my Apple Watch?
Why won't my Audible book sync to my Apple Watch?
- There isn’t enough storage space on your Apple Watch.
- Your Audible books are too long to syne.
- The version of your Audible app or Apple Watch is too low.
- There are some problems with your Apple Watch, etc.