How to Transfer iTunes and Apple Music to Dropbox?
Tools You'll Need to Transfer iTunes Songs and Apple Music to Dropbox
- A Windows or Mac computer
- An Apple ID with Apple Music membership
- A Dropbox account
- MuConvert Apple Music Converter (Enable downloading protected tracks from Apple Music)
- TuneFab iTunes Music Converter (Enable downloading encrypted music from iTunes Library)
How to Download Apple Music Songs?
- Powerful Decryption – MuConvert enjoys a great reputation for its proud top-class online audio decryption algorithm and makes it ever-easy to download copy-protected tracks from Apple Music, iTunes, Spotify, and so on.
- Batch Download – MuConvert Apple Music Converter enables users to download a single song or the entire playlist and album at a time.
- High Quality Ensured – It can maintain the CD sound quality up to 320kbps & 48kHZ and convert online audio to popular formats including MP3, WAV, M4A, and FLAC.
- Instant Download – A built-in Apple Music web player allows users to quickly search for desired songs and download them with a click.
- Rapid Performance – The program boosts up to 10X ultra-fast downloading rate and totally outperforms other tools.
- Song Info Preservation – ID3 tags and metadata info are saved and editable such as title, artist, album, genre, album art, etc.
STEP 1. Log in to Your Account
STEP 2. Select Desired Songs
STEP 3. Download Unprotected Apple Music
How to Download iTunes Songs or Audiobooks?
- More than Music Converter – The program can download everything on iTunes such as Apple Music, iTunes songs, music videos, audiobooks, podcasts, movies, TV shows, and so on.
- DRM-Removal – It can break through Apple’s DRM encryption technology and allow users to freely transfer or upload files anywhere.
- Batch Download – It supports multiple download tasks at a time to save you a lot of time.
- Superb Fast Rate – The program outweighs other tools with its acceleration technology to boost up to 16X faster performance.
- Easy-to-Go Procedure – There is no complicated expertise, and the whole procedure is totally clear and easy to follow.
STEP 1. Locate iTunes Songs
STEP 2. Preset Output Parameters
STEP 3. Download iTunes Music
How to Upload Downloaded Music to Dropbox?
- The Dropbox Basic plan (free accounts) offers 2GB of free cloud storage.
- Supported audio files should be one of the following extensions including .aac, .air/.aiff, .m4a, .m4r, .mp3, .oga, .ogg, .wav, .wma.
- Basic users can stream the first 30 minutes of the audio/video.
- Streaming quality can be influenced by your internet speed and the uploaded quality of the song.